Thank you Gail for nominating me, and God bless to all of you!
Here are Gail’s questions for me:
- What movies have you watched lately? – On Sunday, my family and I watched the film “Do You Believe?” and we all thought that it was very interesting and one of the best Christian movies out there!
- Do you have any favourite songs right now? – No, I can’t think of any, I normally listen to a Spanish radio station called Cadena Dial which plays lots of love songs 😁❤️
- What is the theme/purpose of your blog? – To help people realise that they can heal their bodies through God’s food, and not always turn to medication for the answer to their health problems.
- Where in the world do you live? – In the dreary UK. 🌧
- Where were you when you met Jesus? – I always felt close to God, but one day while driving the car down a country lane, I felt this overwhelming feeling, burst into tears, poured my heart out and asked Jesus to forgive and save me. So glad I didn’t crash the car! 😅
- What do you like about blogging? – I like to share the wonderful research that God has lead me to.
- Who’s one of your favourite bible characters? – Peter, because of his transformation. Even though he was scared and denied Jesus Christ three times, once he was filled with the Holy Spirit of God, he witnessed to thousands of people.